June 19, 2012

Nails From the Past: Easter Pastels/Florals

Until I get a real, up-to-date design done, I'm going to be gradually posting nails from the past. They are, quite obviously, nails I have done in the past. (And all of the pictures I grabbed off my phone, so don't judge me if the quality is kinda bad, alright?)

First up are probably my favorite design that I've ever done: some pastel gradients! It was Easter, and of course I had to break out the pastels. Once I finished the gradient, I thought they looked a bit plain, so I added the flowers (free handed, too!) and I was in LOVE with it! I'd definitely be tempted to do this design again, maybe with darker colors, or neons. These were done with a set of acrylic paints and covered with a Sally Hansen top coat.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)