November 13, 2012

Robin's Egg Nails

Today I bring a look I did ages and ages and ages ago and just never got around to posting. So seems to be a common theme.
I remember being so thrilled wearing this look. And, looking back to the pictures, I am still thrilled with it. Robin eggs? Always great!
These nails were exceptionally easy to do. I tried out the saran wrap look for the first time, and this was the result. Pretty successful, if I do say so myself. I started with a base of a blue Cosmetic Arts (unnamed) polish, but before that I was wearing China Glaze Mahogany Magic, which is just a really great shade if you're into browns. It's got some definite yellow undertones though, so if that's not your thing, you'd probably be better off passing on this shade.



This is two coats of the Cosmetic Arts polish with one coat of MM, saran wrap style, no top coat. 

Gratuitous bottle shot? 
Colors used:
-China Glaze, Mahogany Magic
-Unnamed Cosmetic Arts polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)