October 22, 2012

Avon- Vintage Boutique Swatch

Today I bring to you a polish I am absolutely in love with. I got this polish about a year ago and I have been trying to save it as long as possible. Yes, I could just buy more, but I always feel like I should save every bottle. It;s kind of dumb, but still.
Anyways: Vintage Boutique, from Avon
It is a perfect fall shade; a grey-toned brown creme color that is exceptionally shiny even without a topcoat. It usually needs about two coats, but you may be able to get away with one. It applies excellently and I'd highly recommend this colors, even if you're not into brown polishes (I never used to be, but they've really grown on me. This colors definitely aided the new addiction).


I used this color during the 31 Day Nail Challenge for my tribal print, if you want to see this color in action. It's a great color to wear alone, yet works well with basically any shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)