February 1, 2014

February Nail Art Challenge Day 1- Hearts

I saw an Instagram post about this February nail art challenge and the fact that it wasn't an every-day-of-the-month type of deal really sold me. So to hopefully have more than three posts this year, I'm going to be doing said challenge. Woo! 

Hearts. Oh hearts. Cliche yet perfectly appropriate. I found some heart glitter at the dollar store and I knew I'd find the perfect use for it eventually. Also these pictures are worse than usual because I'm not home right now. (Not that I generally have very quality pictures but hey.)

The saturation is really off between these pics because I'm unprofessional.  But you get the idea. Hearts and hexes over Zoya Casey. This color is everything I dreamed it would be and more. The perfect off-black plum. 
Hopefully the next day's pictures will be a bit more presentable. Hopefully. Until then, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)