February 26, 2014

February Nail Art Challenge-Triple Threat

One last loophole post. I combined day "floral" and "studs" because they worked so well together.  And it matched my outfit coincidentally, so bam, three days in one. Maybe it's "cheating" maybe it was just fate.
See, the floral and studs ccomplete each other. Plus the glitter made a nice accent. It took me so long to decide what to do on those three nails. I almost did stripes in defeat, but thenit came to me. GLITTER. Always the right answer.  
The green is Sinful Colors Mint Apple. This color you guys. It's amazing. Formula can be a bit draggy but otherwise, it's flawless. The glitters are Sally Hansen Glitter Gun and Razzle Dazzle. I hate that those glitters were LE but I *really* hate the bar glitters. You see that sole black bar glitter on my pinkie? HATE IT. I know some of you probably love them, but ugh. Bar glitter.

 The floral nails had a base of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons and the flowers are Sinful Colors Aubergine and Soul Mate. Easy Going (pictured above) was used for swirling the petals. And lastly the green is Color Club Artsy Craftsy.
Totally coincidental ootd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)