February 28, 2014

February Nail Art Challenge-Simple

Today's theme was "simple". So that's...  interesting. 
I wantex to try out a new polish, Color Club's Berry and Bright. It is bbeautiful and is one of those colors that "glows". I never usually wear reds, probably because there's just something so typical about them I guess? But I love wearing red, and should definitely get more red polishes (Zoya Sam and Blair, I'm looking at you).  
Forever 21 has a bunch of nail art wheels now, which is awawesome, and I had to pick this one up. I was originally going to leave this as a plain red mani, but then the gold looked so nice with the red, and I just love studs sooo... yup. No regrets. Except the diamond doesn't lay completely flat on my very rounded nails. Oh well. Top coat don't fail me now. 
This is probably the best pic I could get of it. GLOWY. I really need a daylight bulb. Even for my non-desk lamp. I can't see shit when I'm doing my makeup. It's an issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)