September 23, 2012

Duochrome Week: Day 4-China Glaze Awakening

This polish has popped up here before. Not too long ago, really. I used it in my Violet day for the 31 Day Challenge, and it took on a whole different look then than it does now. It's a versatile polish that I am happy to show today, this time over a gold base instead of black. Here is China Glaze's Awakening.

Originally, I had this on its own, but then I thought, "Hey, let's try doing a saran wrap mani, that looks fun!" And it was, actually. But I used a gold (pictured on the accent nail) and it kinda blended in too well and made it look.. off? So I added another coat of Awakening, which is why it looks so bumpy. And then I added a braided accent using Avon's Vintage Boutique, Revlon's Really Rosy, and Love & Beauty's Sunset Gold.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)