September 1, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 31-Recreate Your Favorite Challenge

Sooo this is a day late. Heh, my bad. I was actually out though, not just procrastinating (for once). It's September, man, how did that happen?!? I was not ready for September. But back to the challenge. This day... was kind of a boring theme. I really wanted to use a few new polishes, and they happened to both be purples, so I made some purple skittles! (Obviously recreating the Violet day challenge.)

I was so... underwhelmed by this look. I tried to like it, but it just felt like cheating to me. It was just so simple. I wanted to like it, so much, but I just kept thinking to myself, "Where's the effort?" But I guess that's the point, right, it's supposed to be an effortless look? I can't get into it though. I couldn't wear it more than like a day. Plus, one of the purples (on my middle finger) has a warm undertone, while all the others are cool toned. You have no clue how much that annoyed me. 

I'm going to post a collage of all 31 days, plus make a page for links to each challenge day soon, because that seems like an A+ idea. I'll definitely be redoing this challenge sometime. Maybe August next year. That could be interesting, to see the change a year can make. Well, anyways, enough rambling, here is the color list.

Colors Used:
(From thumb to pinkie)
Charming, Revlon
New Lilac, Pure Ice
Spontaneous, China Glaze
2 Weeks Sober, Spoiled
Violetta, Avon
NYC Matte me Crazy top coat




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)