August 17, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 16-Tribal

Right. Tribal. Tribal nails are nice, fun, creative. I used to do a good deal of tribal nails. I tried to do a popular design I'd been seeing around lately (though it's arguably more 'Aztec'? I think so anyway). It uses a striper brush though, which I don't have, so I did my best with the regular polish brush. Enough rambling? I'd say.

So I know it's kinda hard to make out the design. The top coat gave it a mad glare, which made it impossible to get a good picture. Also it was pretty sunny out, so that didn't help.But anyway, they're kinda diamond shapes with 'ruffling' I guess? I think this post is just really vague. 

Also I forgot to add a border. And to upload this yesterday. Also what the name of the red is called. Better look that up.

Colors Used:
Vintage Boutique, Avon
Shower Together, China Glaze
Color So Hot it Berns, OPI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)