August 25, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 23-Inspired by a Movie

So I wasn't really picking up any movie inspiration for this challenge. I can't even actually remember the last movie I watched. But I figured I could get away with doing a TV show because hey same difference, okay? And I chose one of the best shows ever to showcase on my nails for the day: Avatar: the Last Airbender!

Originally, I was super uninspired by the day's challenge. It felt like any design I could think of just sucked. (I wasn't in a very creative mood.) So I had on this brown polish already, and didn't feel like taking it off, so I looked at my polish collection and saw this lovely green I'd never used before. But man, was that a mistake (not using it, that is).

This green, called Agro from the China Glaze Hunger Games collection, is an absolute stunner, especially when sponged. It has an amazing texture, and the color! It's just amazing. Pictures can't even begin to do it justice. And paired with an nice brown, it has such a lovely earthy vibe. I couldn't stop starting at this combo; it was like the gradient lottery. And as an accent nail, I painted the Kyoshi Warrior face paint, because the Kyoshi Warriors have always been one of my favorite aspects from A:tLA. 

I was so sad to take these off. I can't wait to use Agro again; and I have the perfect pair for it. It's making me excited just thinking about it. 

Colors Used:
Vintage Boutique, Avon
Agro, China Glaze
French White Tip, NYC
Black and red acrylic paint




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)