August 10, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 9- Rainbow

Ugh. Rainbow. I hate this look with a burning. I don't have anything against them (or, didn't, let's say), but I do not wear rainbows a lot, or ever really. So to make a good rainbow design would have probably needed both time and contemplation. Which I did not have. When I was doing this 'design' for lack of a proper term to describe the atrocity, I was also watching two of my cousins, and you cant really have time or contemplation when doing that. I so wish I would have redone them but I had tried a few designs already and decided to give up, because I didn't really have the time to do another set. So, keep that in mind and try not to let the horrors below scare you off from ever coming here again.




Yeah. At first I wanted to try doing an outline mani, but with, you know, a rainbow of colors. And, as you can see, it failed. Tremendously. I added the little typical rainbow cloud at the bottom but still, it's horrible. I really must redeem myself from this in the rest of the challenge. 

Colors Used:
Spontaneous, China Glaze
Shower Together, China Glaze
Wild Thing, Pure Ice
Sunset Orange, Rimmel
Unnamed CosmeticArts polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)