August 22, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 21-Inspired by a Color

Inspired by a color. I had right next to no idea what that meant when I first thought about it. I mean I'm still not all too sure what it really means. But as I was brushing my teeth the night before I had to do this look, I thought... toothpaste. A nice bright blue jelly color with some square white glitter would look just like toothpaste. Unfortunately, I had neither of those things. And thus, this was born...

Yeah this was the best 'toothpaste'y color I had. It's a shame, because a toothpaste colored jelly would actually be so nice, if you think about it. I am determined to make that polish happen. Someday. New life goal, bam. 

As you can see, the color is not really the finish or exact 'toothpaste' shade. I had Colgate in mind, if you were wondering. 

This stuff, but a bit darker.
I am confident that this is a good idea. 100% man. I only had blue/silvery purple glitter to work with, but once I get the right ingredients, it's going to be great. Yeah.

Colors Used:
Plenty of Fish In the Sea, Spoiled
Starry Silver Glitter, NYC




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)