August 2, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 2- Orange

In my last post, I think that I admitted my Day 1 turned out more orange than anticipated and turned into Day 2. If not, well then, there you go. I was browsing through my yellow/orange/red line of polishes (a very, very limited selection, let me tell you) and I picked up Rimmel Sunset Orange. This is a color one of my sisters bought and I have to say I will be so so sad if I have to part with it. It's a really coral-y looking shade in bottle, looking way more pink-ish than orange, but it came out much more orange in pictures, especially when matte-ified.

Sunset Orange has a really nice formula and applied completely opaque in just one coat. I like the brush a lot as well; it's flat and rounded, aiding in a nice application. 


On top of Sunset Orange on the ring, thumb, and middle fingers I added Essie Shine of the Times. Overall I really liked how this look came out. It was simple, but vaguely festive and reminded me a little bit of dragons on the fingers with Shine of the Times. And I also now have a new favorite orange. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)