August 12, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 10-Gradient

Gradients. Oh how I love gradients. I was super excited for this day because gradients are like the best things ever (okay not really, but they're nice and simple and so easy to do but still look so nice especially with the right colors).

I picked up the white and mint and then of course, had to add in Sunset Orange. I am probably way overusing it but I can't help it, I am so in love with it. And these three colors just demanded to be together! They complement each other really well and they're really trending right now, so hey, might as well go with it, right?


The white looks a bit messy around the edges, but I swear the NYC color I used has the smallest possible brush ever. And the formula is really kinda streaky, yet opaque? It's difficult to work with, to say the least. But hey, I got it for 93 cents, so  I'm going to say for that price, it's pretty good. 

I did these right after the rainbow ones, because I could not stand to walk around with those monstrosities on, even if I was just going to be home. It was nice to have these on for the extended time, because these colors, man, these colors! 

Colors Used:
French White Tip, NYC
Minted, Revlon
Sunset Orange, Rimmel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)