August 16, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 15-Delicate Print

So I didn't really have a clear idea of what 'delicate' print entailed. I mean yeah there's lace and um, I don't know what else. You know what's super delicate and also adorable and makes for a great print? BUNNIES!

Yeah so it was like 1am last night and I was thinking about real life problems and this happened to pop into my mind because hey, totally counts as a problem, you know? And I don't even know how bunnies came into my mind as 'delicate' but you it makes total sense, bunnies are super delicate. Does this paragraph still make sense? Because it's 1am again but it still counts as day 15; it's not tomorrow until you go to sleep or the sun rises. 

Also we're halfway through this challenge! No way! Well that's awesome. And yeah as you can see I'm pretty much a pro at  bunny prints. Except the head on the index finger, that one kinda went wrong really early on. And the brown bunnies a) remind me of chocolate and Easter and b) don't really stick out well but that's okay it's all good, yeah?

Colors Used:
Grey Cement, Avon
Vintage Boutique, Avon
French White Tip, NYC
Unnamed Cosmetic Arts polish









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)