August 19, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 18-Half Moons

Half moons! I was so glad for this day. I really dig half moons. Plus they're so simple. Fantastic. I didn't get very creative though. I had taken off the glitter nails right after I took the pictures because I didn't want to be scrubbing for ages the next day, so I tried out a color I'd been eyeing for a while. And loved it. A lot. Until I added the half moon part for the day's challenge. Then it was just 'eh.' But it was great the day it lasted. Anyways, half moons:

So yeah. Simple. Kept it real simple. The color on bottom is called 'Eggshell' by Fresh Paint. And I love this color. A lot. Like a lot a lot. It takes 3-4 really thick coats to get it opaque but it is so worth it. Plus I added a glow-in-the-dark topcoat and also Calla Lily by Revlon (to give it an extra layer of white plus gold shimmer!) and it was so so pretty. I can't wait to use it again. But enough fangirling.

I noticed a while ago that my desk now sports a lovely dotting of nail polish in one corner. Oops. I should really try and fix that soon... 'cause I'm a classy person like that.

Colors Used:
Eggshell, Fresh Paint
Fantasy Makers Glow-In-the-Dark topcoat
Calla Lily, Revlon
Awakening, China Glaze
Essie's Matte-About-You topcoat





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)