August 13, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 12-Stripes

At first I thought stripes might be harder than polka dots. Strips just seemed so boring. I thought about it for a few moments and then plaid popped into my mind. So I went with it. And, oddly enough, liked it.

Yeah I know it's not the most amazing plaid print to ever hit the Internet. But my only striper polishes were in these pink colors (which I think complimented each other well enough, actually) and they are like years old and as you can see, super clumpy. These could have turned out really nice if they hadn't been so clumpy.

I've wanted to try plaid nails before, but I never was really in a 'plaid' mood, so now seemed the best time to try them out. For a first try, I'd say they're decent. They could definitely use improving, obviously, but for what I had to work with they're not absolutely horrible. 

Colors Used:
Unnamed Cosmetic Arts  polish
Neon Violet, Satin White, and Pink Pastel stripers by Art Club



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)