August 28, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 28-Inspired by a Flag

I had honestly no idea what flag I wanted to do up until about noon. I kinda just gave up and it ended up working better than expected.

I didn't see that little red dash on my finger until looking at these pictured. I don't remember that being there. it's not even there right now. But anyways, for those unfamiliar, this is the Filipino flag, which represents a good half of my nationality. So that's nice. 

                                         
Reference pic, because apparently these 'Inspired by' days are supposed to have those. Oops. 

I guess I like how they turned out. They reminded me of the 'Inspired by Fashion' day, but I think I like these better. The suns in the middle weren't super impressive, and clearly I did not make the little corner-stars, but hey, there's only so much detail you can get into with a toothpick. And you know, the more I stare at the picture, the more I notice how contrasting the blue shimmer to red creme is. Hmm...

Colors Used:
Color So Hot It Berns, OPI
Blue Goose, Icing
French White Tip, NYC
Gold acrylic paint





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)